You are interested in working in an international context? We offer you one of the best business study programs in Germany. Within 3,5 years you will receive the internationally certified and renowned Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.). You will not only gain business specific knowledge but also develop intercultural competence as all courses will be held in English. A semester abroad will be included in your studies.
- Possible task in Sales:
- Supporting on-site workshops with customers
- Creation of individual customer quotations and presentations in coordination with the sales team
- Customized set-up of demo data
- Helping with the organization of Frankfurt Book Fair and other industry events
- Supporting the pre-sales and sales team with all kinds of administrative tasks
- Possible tasks in Marketing:
- Maintenance of company websites
- Creation & design of fact sheets & ads
- Design marketing materials and giveaways
- Market research
- Helping to organize and supervise events
- Internal & external communication (press releases, newsletters, etc.)
- A good to very good general or subject-linked higher education entrance qualification with excellent grades in mathematics, German and English
- Very high commitment and willingness to learn
- Very good general knowledge
- Interest in IT and business-related topics
- Very good communication and organization skills
- You are team-minded and enjoy working independently
- Very good English language skills
- Flexibility, perseverance, reliability and personal initiative
- Team spirit: At knk, you will work in an active, dynamic team who will also spend time together after work.
- Show real engagement: You will take responsibility quickly and assist in customer projects (nationally and internationally) as well as in internal projects
- Flexible working hours due to flexitime: The core time lasts from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and enables early birds as well as late risers to work comfortably.
- Future security: Flat hierarchies and a very high guarantee for a takeover after your successfully completed studies are common.
- We won’t leave you alone: You will receive a personal contact person / mentor, who will supervise you and will be available for you if you have any questions or problems.
- Financial support: In addition to a reasonable training allowance you will receive financial support for your travel expenses for your stay at FH Nordakademie in Elmshorn.
- Bye bye Germany: We will support you to organize your semester abroad at a Nordakademie partner university in an English-speaking country.
- Stay up to date: Our students will receive 5.000 € per year as training budget, just like our permanent employees. You may participate in choosing your preferred trainings.
- Have fun together: knk encourages teambuilding by organizing common activities such as go-carting, bowling, LAN-parties and other events that students, trainees and permanent employees participate in
We are looking forward to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person:
Fabienne Hélène Bechara
Tel.: +49 (0)431/57972-0